We are a healthy break school and encourage all of our children to eat a healthy break, this includes, fruit, vegetables, any type of bread, cheese or yoghurt. Also only milk or water should be brought as a drink.
Break, including; toast, muffins, wheaten bread and fruit is also available to purchase from the canteen for all children.
- Toast is available from the canteen at a cost of 30p per day.
- Muffins/Wheaten are available from the canteen at a cost of 30p per day.
- Fresh fruit, including banana, apple and orange, is available as a cost of 30p per day.
The children have the option of bringing a packed lunch with them to school or a puchasing a school dinner at the cost of £2.60/day.
Our menu changes on a weekly basis and from this weeks menu below, you can see the wonderful choice the children have.
Children may be entitled to free school meals and further information on grants for free school meals and school uniform is available on the EA website @ https://www.eani.org.uk/financial-help/free-school-meals-uniform-grants.
Applications for free school meals and uniform grants can take up to four weeks to be processed and therefore this should be considered.
School dinners should be paid through PAY360 @ https://www.pay360.com/client-login. We are no longer accepting cash payments.
- Menu for lunch shall be sent home
- Lunch boxes should be clearly named
- Milk money is collected once per term
- Dinners: – £2.60 daily.